Need an account?
If you are new to CMA at SFMS location, create an account to register your family.
Already have an account?
If you already have an account with us for SFMS location, click here to update your registration details, register additional children, or make payments.
If you wish to join Chinmaya Mission Alpharetta in SFMS location/ apply for admission for your child(ren) at our Bala Vihar, please go to Registration/New Applicants
and select 'New Family' and enter the appropriate information. We will be in touch with you via email as detailed below:
- For the Fall session starting in Aug, all applications are processed on a first come first serve basis end of July. We contact you via email by end of July to give you the enrollment status.
- If classes are already in session at the time your application is made, please allow for at least 1 week for us to process your request. Once we verify that space is available for your child, we will send you an email with further instructions for registering and paying fees.
- We accept new students twice a year – in Fall (Aug-Sep) and in mid session in 1st 2 weeks of January. This is so that classes are not disrupted by new additions all through out the year. You will be notified via email about when your child can start, class room, teacher name etc.
If your family was part of Chinmaya Mission Alpharetta last year (2019-2020), the children that were enrolled in Balavihar last year are automatically eligible for registration for Aug 2020 - May 2021 year.
However, you must confirm the registration by going through the online process, and paying the fees on time.
- Please go to the registration login page and login using your primary email address that you had previously registered in our system.
- Once you login, you will be presented with a form where you verify / correct the details we have for you in the system.
- You will also have the opportunity to sign up for language classes for your child(ren).
- Once you complete the online process, the system will notify you the fees due, and instructions for making the payment.
If your family was part of Chinmaya Mission Alpharetta last year (2019-2020), and you wish to add another child to Bala Vihar for this year, please go to the registration login page
and select 'Already have/had a child at our Balavihar.'
- Once you log in, you will be presented with a form where you can enter details for the additional child / children.
- For the Fall session, all requests are processed on a first come first serve basis in July. We will contact you via email as soon as possible to give you the enrollment status further instructions for registering.
- If classes are already in session at the time your request is made, please allow for at least 2 weeks for us to process your request. Once we verify that space is available for your child, we will send you an email with further instructions.
Chinmaya Mission Alpharetta offers Balavihar and adult classes at Marietta. Classes are held from Aug2020 to May 2021. Currently Enrichment & language classes at not offered at this location.
- Location: Powers Ferry Elementary school, 403 Powers ferry road, Marietta, GA - 30067
- Timings: Sundays 4-5:30 pm
- Fees for Aug 2029 - May 2021 is: $150 for family with no kids; $300 for family with 1 kid; $450 for family with 2 or more kid. There will be a one-time fee of $50 for new families joining to cover material cost.
- If you are interested in registering your family, please do so here: MariettaRegistration
If you forgot your password, go to the Forgot Email or Password? link.
- The password will be emailed instantly to the email address you entered.
- In case you do not find the email, check your junk mail box/spam filter.
- In case the primary email address does not work, try the other email addresses you may have used in the past. If all addresses are rejected, or you don’t receive the email with the password, please send an email to
CMAlpharetta.firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, name of your children and we will manually mail the login information to you. After you successfully login, you will be able to change your email / password if you wish to do so.
Fees, Deadline, and Cancellation Policy
CMA is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization and is run entirely by volunteers. All the fees are used for operational costs of conducting the Balavihar classes for kids, Yagnas/Camps/Study groups for parents and for carrying out Chinmaya Mission activities throughout the year.
Registration is open for the 2020-2021 session.
If you are a continuing member or have a pending application, you will be notified of the actual date via email.
Registration for New families joining Chinmaya Mission Alparetta (CMA):
Online application for joining may be submitted throughout the year. You will be notified how to register and pay the fees via email.
The Open house for the new session will be in August for new families joining CMA.
All parents must attend the open house to get information about all Chinmaya Mission programs and pay fees.
The fees for 2020-2021 Aug-May sessions at our main location are as follows: Note: for Marietta location please see Balavihar Marietta
Note: A substantial portion of the fees is Tax deductible as a charitable contribution. We will send you a combined donation receipt for all your contributions each calendar year.
What is membership fee?
|Family with no kids
This is CMA membership fee so that you can participate in our Chinmaya Mission yagnas, events and volunteering for them as well as at Balavihar.
|Family with Balavihar kids
||$335 for 1 kid and $520 for 2 or more kids from the same family.
If registering in January: $175 for 1 kid and $275 for 2 or more kids.
If child is enrolled for language class, additional $50/kid.This fee is due for each child annually.
This fee includes the cost of Balavihar books (and language class books if enrolled) for the kids.
Our Balavihar, is an integral part of Chinmaya Mission Alpharetta (CMA) and is seen as a family activity to learn, grow and volunteer. Your membership fee helps us to maintain and grow the organization.
CMA provides parents with an avenue to advance in our spiritual pursuits through Study Groups, Gita Classes, Bhajan/Chanting class, Jnana Yagnas (discourses), Service Projects etc.
Active participation in any of these activities – including the invaluable voluntary services performed in Balavihar – adds a new fragrance to our spiritual blossoming.
We look forward for your support and active participation in the parent groups!
If you are new to CMA:
Please go through the "new applicants" process
) first. Once we receive your application, we will contact you and give you further instructions on how to register with CMA. Please do not send any checks until that!
Cancellation fee if cancelling in 1 month of registering – $25/child; $25 from family fee; $25 from the language class fee
Cancellation fee if cancelling after 1 month of registering but before January – $100/child; $75 from family fee; $25 from the language class fee
Cancellation after 1st class in January – no refunds.
In view of the current situation due to COVID-19, CMA would like to help any family that is having financial hardship due to loss of job. We encourage our members to continue benefiting from the program. When you register, you will see information about how you can get the assistance.
Promotion for new families interested in Bala Vihar:
In order to encourage more families to benefit from our programs, CMA has a promotion until Aug 10th - The new family fee of $50 will not be charged.
Please share the promotion information with your family and friends, and if they would like to join CMA, they can Register online.
If you would like to Volunteer to help with registration or have any questions, reach out to email@example.com.
Online Bala Vihar Classes start Aug 9th 2020.